Hopefully by now (for the few of you who read this blog) everyone knows that Lance and I are expecting our first bundle of joy. As I write this blog entry, I am currently 27 weeks along (almost into my 7th month). I am getting bigger everyday and it sometimes feels like the baby is doing somersaults and jumping jacks in my stomach! I am due on March 26, 2010. We are expecting a baby girl and couldn't be more excited! We are planning on naming her Chloe Elizabeth Clemons.
We also have had a lot of other things going on in our lives:
Lance is about to enter his final semester at BYU and will graduate April 22 and 23. I am steadily working on my master's degree and only have a few classes left before I can do my practicum and internship. We're hoping that by Christmas 2010, I will hold a master's degree in Guidance and School Counseling and be able to get a "real job". Lance is beginning to apply for graduate school and look for a "real job" at the same time. He is hoping to get into a Master of Healthcare Administration program and run a hospital some day. By the way, if any of you know of someone who could help him get a job within hospital administration...please feel free to let us know :)
Being pregnant...I have been doing a lot of online browsing in the last couple months and let me tell you, I have found some very cute and enticing things. Just because you're having a baby doesn't mean you can't be stylish and frugal at the same time! AND just because I'm having a girl doesn't mean all our baby things need to be pink (although I've quite enjoyed the darling pink items)! Who knew?
Here are just a few of my favorites:

0 comments:
Post a Comment